#court

Instagram photos and videos


Planet of the girls, exclusive The key is laughter, code: friendship Planet of the girls, exclusive The key is laughter, code: friendship Here the time passes us by Everything is important and vital Between us there are no small details Nothing can escape from our hands #BFF #GIRLS #LOVE ♥️♥️♥️ #RYDEL #SAV #COURT

0

8ème jour de tournage ! L'équipe se divisait en deux afin de continuer le tournage mais aussi de terminer les éléments de décors. Le migrant est entré dans la cité blanche est trouve une rose de Damas. ''Les Roses de Damas'' #scenario Yasmina Touzani #réalisation Gabriel Gonzalez #lumières Jukepictureprod #cadrage @iguanas_nuit #animator Pauline / Mathilde #assistante polyvalent Nebil #occitanie #villemursurtarn #marionnettes #cinema #stopmotion #photodetournage #directricephoto #studioanimation #rosesdedamas #court-métrage #animation #light #shadow #filmanimator

0

Looking for a dynamic worker for our Tennis Pro Shop in the next couple of weeks. Great with people, attention to detail, and looking for some part time hours. Perfect for a high schooler that can drive. #racket stringing #court bookings #pro shop attendant #retail #light detailing #cannot be related to a member Call Clay Estes to apply

0

Kentucky is a real threat to land 2019 5⭐️ SF Matthew Hurt. Even though Kansas is the favorite, Matthew and UK have a “mutual” feeling on both sides. Do you want to see Matthew Hurt in a Kentucky jersey? - #crowd #score #sports #fitness #tagblender #gym #train #health #sportsbrav #slamdunk #orange #bounce #throw #court #board #nba #basket #basketball #ball #sport #net #bball #team #player #basketballneverstops #bbn #kentucky #lakers #uk

0

Beach Volley?!?! 💚💜💙

2

A proposal to divide California into three separate states was blocked by the state’s Supreme Court and will not appear on the November statewide ballot. Click our link in bio and select this image for the whole story. 📸: Picture by GETTY IMAGES . . . #10News #California #SanDiego #USA #court #divided #america

13

Will LaBron ever bring a championship to L.A? 🔥💯 And make himself one of the Lakers Greats of all time. ______________ Follow me @lbjprime23 for more 🔥LeBron content ______________ Tags: #basketball #basket #ball #baller #hoop #balling #sports #sport #court #net #rim #backboard #instagood #game #photooftheday #active #pass #throw #shoot #instaballer #instaball #jump #nba #bball #lebronjames #lebron #23 #kingjames #kobebryant #lakers

21

My day in court #downey #court #losangeles #notguilty

0

DISMISSED ☆ I often say the practice of law has little to do with law. An example of this happened today. A lawyer was sued by a Kuwaiti client in a divorce case even though she won 65% of the estate. Her main argument in her pleadings was that she did not speak English and did not understand the terms of the divorce decree. She claimed she could not communicate with her lawyer. I defended the lawyer. I called her to the stand and asked her some random questions. 1. Where were you born? 2. When did you arrive in the US? 3. Do you enjoy living in the US? 4. Tell me about your divorce. She answered the simple questions and I let her ramble on for minutes – in English – about the details of her life in the US and her divorce. Clearly she spoke fluent English. I asked: What language are you and I speaking? Next: What is the name, number & address of the interpreter you hired to communicate with your current attorney? And: Why was no interpreter requested of this court? She was coming apart and refusing to answer. Now I had to get her to lie to the judge, which is a felony. Prison up to 10 years. She was squirming and evading so I asked the judge if he would ask her for me. I knew what I was doing. Her lawyer knew what I was doing. The judge knew what I was doing. So the judge asked her my question. And she lied again. I asked her if she knew it was a felony to lie to a judge. Then I asked her if she wished to dismiss the case or go to prison. She agreed to dismiss the case, but then her lawyer practically jumped over his desk to stop her. Right there, the judge cut off the case and dismissed it. There's no law here. It just tricks, strategy, bullshit. 17 months of filings, hearings, giant stacks of papers, discovery/disclosure. All over a stupid lie. What a waste of time. #law #win #lawyer #court #felony #bullshit #wasteoftime #lies #discovery #strategy #tactics #w #stupid #people #happiness

4

Owner shoots thief. . . 👍Like, 👥Share, Comment 💭, 🚹 Follow 🔔Turn on notifications. 🚀 DM your pics/ vids 📡 Check our IG stories 👉 Follow @Limbofishnyc for FREE Giveaways. . #shoot #robber #7/11 #bodega #thief #chase #car #court #case #police #safety #safetyfirst #2ndamendment #coorslight #beer #beer #sixpack

4

Modification of custody is one of the most difficult legal matters to address. The attorneys at @lawsonjacksonlawoffice are experts at analyzing cases for a modification of custody, having handled hundreds of modification matters. If circumstances have changed in a situation and a modification of custody is being considered, they can give an overview and advise whether the action has merit to be filed. Again, whether the courtroom or the gridiron, @lawsonjacksonlawoffice has you covered! 🏈💪🏼 🔹🔸🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹 USE CODE MUSCLE2018 for a discounted consultation fee. Usually $150, now only $75🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹 See @lawsonjacksonlawoffice for more details and contact info! #Attorney #attorneyatlaw #Legal #court #Justice #LegalMuscle #Litigator #Litigation #Custody #Divorce #Family #Law #Wills #ChildSupport

2

BASKETBALL 🏀 . Whilst at the school, we got to see where they played & they had a massive basketball court at the front of the building!! 🏚️ . #School #Basketball #Court #Sport #Exercise #Holiday #Hotel #AllInclusive #PuertoPlata #POP #RD #RepublicaDominicana #DominicanRepublic #BlueBayVillas #PlayaDoradas #HolidayTime #HolidayVibe #HolidayMode #Happy #Hot #Caribbean

0

Who do you think is more likely to commit to Kentucky for the 2019 class? The crystal ball says Vernon Carey has a 0% chance to commit to Kentucky and a 54% chance to go to Duke. James Wiseman’s crystal ball says that Wiseman has a 42% chance commit to Kentucky and a 58% chance to go to Memphis. Who will go to Kentucky? Will none of them? Let me know your opinion! #bbn • • • • Road to 1900 Followers Tags (Ignore): #crowd #score #sports #fitness #tagblender #gym #train #health #sportsbrav #slamdunk #orange #bounce #throw #court #board #nba #basketball #basket #ball #sport #net #bball #team #player #basketballneverstops #bbn #kentucky #lakers #uk

5

Here's my thoughts on The Kawhi & DeRozan trade Please leave your thoughts & opinions in the comments below👇👇👇 #basketball #basket #ball #baller #hoop #balling #sports #sport #court #net #rim #backboard #sanantonia #game #raptors #kawhi #demarderozan #pass #throw #shoot #instaballer #trade #jump #nba #bball

1

KD Or Bron?🤔😂 ➖ @FinestHoop For More!🔥 @BreakAnklesDaily

6